Can we send news and updates to participants during our challenge?
Yes. Big Team Challenge includes an ‘updates’ feature which enables the administrators of the challenge to send out messages to all participants via the website, mobile apps and via email, keeping them informed of the general progress and any other issues they may want to raise.
The challenge administrators can choose to also send out push notifications to app users to further highlight the updates, with these messages being viewable from within the app. If you prefer to use your own email communication system, your Big Team Challenge admin website includes the option to export users to a csv file, including each user’s registered email address for importing into your third party systems.
Can I designate someone to be a challenge administrator?
To give someone admin access they need to have registered to take part in the challenge.
To give any registered user challenge admin access:
- Log in to your admin website
- Click on Users on the sidebar navigation
- Search for the user by name / email (field to top right of table)
- Click on "Edit" beside the user
- Tick "User can access admin area" on the next page and then click Update User.
- The user can then login via https://yourchallengeprefix.bigteamchallenge.com/admin with full permissions.